zaterdag 1 februari 2014

Inspiration

Hey guys! Long time no see!
Today I want to tell you something about inspiration. I get inspired by many things, such as music, art, but also words people say or little things that I notice during the day.
I also get inspired by artist and someone who has really inspired me is Hannah Pixie Snowdon. She is one of the most reblogged faces on tumblr, but she's actually a tattoo artist and Bring Me The Horizon's singer Oliver Sykes' girlfriend.

  

 Hannah has a specific style of doodling that I really like, so I decided to draw something inspired by her style. It became this tattoo design. 



I really liked it, but I wanted to make it more in my own style, so I used more shadows in the next thing I drew, which is a bit inspired by this pic. 



Looking around for a nice dress, I found this pic on tumblr. I got the idea to use it for a flower and after some boring lessons, this was the result. 




As you can see, inspiration can be everything! You just have to add a little fantasy! 
Xoxo Maaike

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten